Even in the middle of winter it’s so nice to have a refreshing and revitalizing smoothie! This Mango Green Tea Smoothie is the perfect pick me up to start your day and of course it’s packed with good for you ingredients.
I love smoothies and this is actually the first time I’ve tried green tea in any smoothie before. You won’t really taste it but according to this article on WebMD (an many others) it has so many health benefits, so drink up!
I’ll be adding it to my smoothies all the time! If you haven’t tried green tea in your smoothies before this is the perfect place to start, who doesn’t love a sweet and vibrant mango smoothie? If you didn’t plan ahead and make the green tea the night before you could just steep it in a little less water than directed for 5 minutes then add ice to chill.
Follow Cooking Classy
16 Quick & Easy 30 Minute Recipes! (plus weekly recipe updates)
Mango Green Tea Smoothie
- 1 1/2 cups brewed and fully chilled green tea (it works best to prepare it the night before, refrigerate, then remove tea packets the following morning)
- 1 1/2 cups (8.5 oz) frozen diced mangos
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 2 cups (2.5 oz) packed fresh spinach
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 small handful fresh mint (optional, I like it with or without)
- Add all ingredients to a blender and process until well pureed. Serve immediately.