These Apple Cinnamon Granola Parfaits make the best breakfast! It’s like having apple pie for breakfast! Or these yogurt parfaits cups also make a healthy treat that the whole family will love!
This post is sponsored by Mirum however all opinions are 100% my own.
These parfaits are made up of three perfectly delicious layers, each layer complimenting the other.
First you get a layer of lightly sweetened, tangy Greek yogurt that’s flavored with cinnamon and nutmeg.
Then you layer over fresh apples which have been simmered and sweetened with apple juice until they’re softened and the juice has thickened (it just works).
And then they are complete with a layer of crunchy oat granola. Trust me these parfaits are dreamy!
And let’s not forget how the apples are simmered in a little bit of I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter first.
Sauteeing the apples in I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter before simmering them in juice just adds the little bit of that buttery flavor they need, and without adding as much fat as if you were to use regular butter.
You can purchase I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter in bulk at Sam’s Club. You know that store you go into that you can never leave empty handed :).
I went in with a plan on getting one thing and came out with much more than that because there were too many good products and deals to pass up. I got a 3 lb bag almond flour for practically the same price that a 1 lb bag costs me at the grocery store!
Have you tried the Club Pick Up at Sam’s Club yet? Where you can place your order online then they’ll have it ready for your to pick up at the store?
Or have you tried the Scan and Go App? Where you can scan everything as you are shopping through the Scan and Go app, then you pay directly from the app, and as you are leaving you show your receipt on the way out? It’s such a great way to beat the lines!
If you haven’t yet tried these convenient ways of shopping I recommend trying them out! What have you got to lose? These services are included as part of the membership!
And don’t forget to order or grab what you need to make these parfaits while you’re there! These are a morning treat you don’t want to pass by!
Follow Cooking Classy
16 Quick & Easy 30 Minute Recipes! (plus weekly recipe updates)
Apple Cinnamon Granola Parfaits
- Melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter in a medium non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Add apples and saute 5 minutes then pour in apple juice, 3/4 tsp cinnamon and 1/8 tsp nutmeg, bring to a simmer and reduce heat to medium-low.
- Let simmer, stirring occasionally, until apple juice has reduced (it should become like a thick syrup and coat the apples) and apples are tender, about 10 - 15 minutes longer.
- Let cool completely (transfer to a bowl and freeze for about 15 minutes to chill faster).
- In a small mixing bowl stir together Greek yogurt, remaining 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1/8 tsp nutmeg and honey.
- Divide half of the yogurt mixture among 4 cups. Then layer 1/2 of the apples among cups followed by 1/2 of the granola.
- Repeat process once more. Serve immediately for best results.
- Recipe source: inspired by Sam's Club